Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Shopping Around

Still looking around at other blogs. Just checked out TypePad and some of the blogs created from it. I have ideas for another blog that might be better off over there. I could start it here and move it over there later, but that would be a waste of time and energy. I'll just wait. I like having my personal one here though. I love the simplicity of it, and the templates, though limited, are cool.

Eventually, I'd like to use Movable Type to do something. I already have an idea for a much more involved blog for my business. I'll have to do some research on that and see what I'd ultimately want to do. No rush though. It's going to take some time; I've only just arrived in the blogosphere. :-)

I've already gotten suggestions about other blogs and websites to design. Those are still under consideration. In the meantime, I'll keep doing what I'm doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home