Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Discovering Vlogging

From the time I started this blog I wanted to figure out how to post video clips. I had seen videos on other blogs, but they didn't look like much so I didn't pay them too much attention.

As I've been working on the Light Bright Project, I thought about possibly posting a clip of what I'm working on here, but I didn't know how. I decided to start researching videoblogging and was blown away. It's in a world all it's own! People who vlog are very serious about it, and very committed. And I loved their creativity. It was really inspiring to me as a videographer and wannabee filmmaker.

I know I'll want to post some video to my regular blogs, but I'm not sure I'd want to commit to doing an entire vlog. Who knows? Never say never. One thing I know is that I'm much more comfortable behind the camera than in front of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home