Sunday, May 15, 2005

Get FIREFOX!


Get Firefox!

I've just been checking to see how my blogs look on different browsers. I've been using Safari primarily since I have a Mac, but I still use Explorer for one or two things. Since I've been blogging I've heard a lot about the Firefox browser, so I downloaded it. I have to say that although both my blogs look good in Safari for the most part, others I've checked out look a lot better with Firefox.

It's not perfect, but it beats Explorer by a mile. I just looked at my blogs in IE and was horrified to see what it did to them. I don't know if it would be any different with a PC, but on my Mac it was ridiculous.

I already have a button in the sidebar, but after seeing the mess Explorer made of my blogs, I felt compelled to further promote the Firefox browser. I'm no real web geek, but seeing is believing. I'm looking forward to whatever improvements they make to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home