Monday, April 11, 2005

Blog #2

I've spent most of today and part of last night setting up a new blog. It's a literary blogzine called "New Word." I had other names I wanted to use, but they were taken. This one works for me though. (For the record: It really annoys me when people give their blog one name and the URL another.)

As much as I enjoy working on this blog, I needed something more genre-specific to get into. I've thought about doing a literary magazine for a long time, but never did. Truth be told, I didn't think I was literary enough back then, even though I was an English major. I'm still not, but I'm interested enough to learn as I go. The expense of publishing one didn't help either.

Once I discovered blogging, I thought immediately of doing a literary-based blog, and decided to start working on ideas for content. It's been a lot of fun for me so far, and I know it'll be a wonderful learning experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home