Wednesday, April 13, 2005

New Word Update (aka Blog #2)

Was working on New Word for most of yesterday. It's looking pretty good. I even got a comment, which I didn't expect so soon; I was still adding edits to the post when it came through. I have to say, it was very exciting for me. You write this stuff as if someone might read it, but you don't really know if they will.

If you want to check out New Word, the link is in the sidebar.

I'm also in the process of collaborating on another blog with a friend. That's shaping up to be pretty interesting. Stay posted for more info.

P.S. Thanks to the guys who responded to my little honeybunch, Shakira. She is something special. I don't look forward to those teenage years though. We'll have to beat the boys off with a stick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home