Saturday, May 21, 2005

Making Time for Blogs

Since I started blogging last month, I really haven't read through too many other blogs. I've checked those from commenters to my blogs, and I've scrolled through quite a few as a result of my various listings (a requisite for being listed) and the Blogger navbar. I've bookmarked some, but there are less than a handful that I've actually read all the way through or commented to.

I'm sure you can read a blog any way you want, but I always like to start from the first post. I find it a lot more comprehensive and informative. I can get a much better idea of what a person's story is, and who they are in general. It's not the easiest way considering that some folk have been blogging for years; there can be tons of posts to get through (but hey, I've got nothing but time, right? ;-) ).

I've decided to start reading some blogs regularly now that I've got mine pretty much set up the way I want them. I'll of course continue to post regularly, but I'll spend less time on all the add-ons and links. I'm looking forward to getting to know some other bloggers, and who knows, I might just make a friend or two.

1 Comments:

Blogger Modigliani said...

It's definitely addictive and fun!
BTW, I tagged you! If you read my blog you'll see what I mean! ;)

"You're it!" heheheee.... :)

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home