Friday, July 08, 2005

The New Melmorg

I'm feeling kind of good right now because I've been working on my new website for my new venture, Melmorg Media. I've finally gotten my hands dirty in Adobe GoLive and am having a lot of fun with it. I'm also feeling pretty good about my new little business, although I didn't think I was ready to jump back into the entrepreneurial pool just yet.

I've attempted a couple of businesses in the past that didn't get too far off the ground, but I have a good feeling about this one. This time I'm taking a much different emotional approach, which I believe will help me in my business approach. There's a saying about not putting the cart before the horse, and that's exactly how I did things in the past. It's like buying all the stuff to put in a house that hasn't been built yet. This ass-backwards way has caused nothing but headaches and heartaches, but I've simply refused to give in and work for the "man."

This time, I'm not creating any unrealistic expectations, making any quick decisions, and most of all, I'm working on a much more faith-based level. It's always been so easy to doubt myself and my abilities, believing that I needed others to validate me. Now I can look back and see everything I've learned and know that I'm ready to go for myself, however long it takes, and know that the Creator is willing and able to provide whatever, and whomever, I need to be successful (i.e. "paid").

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home