Tuesday, July 12, 2005

One Day At A Time

I wasn't sure I was going to post today. I missed the midnight deadline, so it's no longer Monday, but we're just going to act like it is, OK?

I've been pretty hit-and-miss with posting these past few days. I tried to keep up with some blog reading, but I missed New Word Wednesday, and my last post here was Saturday. Since I only post once a week on New Word, missing a day can look pretty neglectful. Right now, I'm afraid to say, it's going to get worse before it gets better.

Working on my new enterprise and website will leave less time for blogging, but I will do my best to maintain. It's become such an important part of my being these days, I can't imagine being without it for too long. Although time management has never been a strong suit, I'll just have to learn to fit it in.

One problem I'm having is that I work and blog from the same computer, and it's kind of hard to shift gears. After a while I've just had enough of the computer and need a change of scene. (Too much of a good thing, and all that.) I'll be OK once this period of adjustment is past. In the meantime, it's starting to take shape a little at a time. I'm having fun with it, so it's all good.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you luck in your new venture! By the way...I left you a comment in the previous post first. Kaye

3:41 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Thanks for the good wishes, Kaye. I left you a comment in my previous post as well.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home